Terms and Conditions
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18 years old. By placing an order via our website you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- If you are buying wine, beer or spirits as a gift, the person receiving the wine must be 18 years of age.
- We only sell to the UK Mainland and Northern Ireland, however export may be available to certain countries so please contact us at email@example.com
- We do not guarantee availability of all items or specific vintages on our website. In the unlikely event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to either select a suitable replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order. In the event that the vintage listed is no longer available we will substitute the next available vintage. Please state in the notes at checkout if you do not want a subsequent vintage, if you fail to state this in the notes we can still accept returns in accordance with our usual terms.
- Images of products shown on the website are as accurate as possible but occasionally actual products may vary from the image shown.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
Special offers & coupons
- All special offers and discount coupons are only redeemable on Mill Hill Wines website.
- All terms and conditions on special offers or discount coupons apply and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions.
- Special offers and discount coupons are non-transferable and may not be sold or auctioned.
- Only one special offer or discount coupon can be used per order.
- Delivery charges are as stated in the delivery section on Mill Hill Wines website.
- We guarantee delivery within seven working days of your order. This does not apply to out of stock items. If a product is unavailable we shall contact you and either arrange a new delivery date or agree on a suitable replacement.
- All deliveries are carried out by an independent courier.
- The courier will only attempt to deliver the product twice, after which the courier will leave a calling card with a number for you to contact them and make you own arrangements with them for a suitable delivery time.
- If no attempt is made in contacting the courier, after 21 days the purchase will be returned to us. We reserve the right to pass on the cost of return delivery in this event.
- If you choose to have your order left with a neighbour or outside your premises we cannot hold any responsibility for loss whatsoever.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
Returns & Cancellations
- We aim to supply our wines in excellent condition however should any wine be faulty we will provide a full refund or replacement. This does not affect your statutory rights. We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us.
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery.
- To cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you decide to cancel your order after receipt of the goods, all charges (excluding carriage charges) will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original box that you received the goods. Carriage charges for returns are the responsibility of the person returning the goods.
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 30 days.
- In case of breakage of any bottle upon delivery, you must notify Mill Hill Wines as soon as possible at email@example.com. Upon notification you may choose to either return the broken bottles or the entire case.
- Returned goods should be sent in the original box in which you received your goods.
- Upon receipt of the broken bottles we shall either refund your card for their value or replace them free of charge, depending on your preference.
- All returns, either due to breakage or cancellation of order, shall be arranged by a courier of Mill Hill Wines choice.
- The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights.
Credit, debit and card charges
- All card charges are handled by Worldpay via a secured web link.
- We accept payment on our web-site by American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and other major Debit Cards.
- By providing your details to Mill Hill Wines on our web site, you consent to The Mill Hill Wines maintaining, recording, holding and using the information you give Mill Hill Wines at the time of ordering to process your orders, to improve our service to you and inform you of promotions. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All data held will not be passed on to any third party except for delivery purposes. Occasionally, Mill Hill Wines will e-mail you information about promotions, discounts, special offers and other wine related information. If you do not wish to receive this information you may remove yourself by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our email communications.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to Mill Hill Wines web site, other than to our home page, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
- Mill Hill Wines may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- Any Loyalty Card account which has been inactive for a period of 24 months will be deemed dormant and points balance will expire at this time.
- This web site is operated by Mill Hill Wines, 85 The Broadway, Mill Hill, London, NW7 3TG. Registered in England: 01617535 VAT No: 370 9850 29 Telephone: 020 5959 6754 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org