- We aim to supply our wines in excellent condition however should any wine be faulty we will provide a full refund or replacement. This does not affect your statutory rights. We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us.
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery.
- To cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you decide to cancel your order after receipt of the goods, all charges (excluding carriage charges) will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original box that you received the goods. Carriage charges for returns are the responsibility of the person returning the goods.
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 30 days.
- In case of breakage of any bottle upon delivery, you must notify Mill Hill Wines as soon as possible at email@example.com. Upon notification you may choose to either return the broken bottles or the entire case.
- Returned goods should be sent in the original box in which you received your goods.
- Upon receipt of the broken bottles we shall either refund your card for their value or replace them free of charge, depending on your preference.
- All returns, either due to breakage or cancellation of order, shall be arranged by a courier of Mill Hill Wines choice.
The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights
Returns Policy – Event tickets
More than 7 days before event
If you are unable to attend the event please call us on 020 8959 6754 as soon as possible.
We can offer a full refund for your ticket(s)
Less than 7 days before the event
We will attempt to resell your ticket(s) on your behalf.
Please note: refunds can only be issued in the instance that we are able to resell your ticket(s).
If we cancel an event
In the unlikely event we must cancel or reschedule a tasting, a full refund will be offered.